Join our team!

Join our team!


All applications for employment with Cornell Cooperative Extension of Rockland County and other county extension associations must be submitted through the Cornell University Employment system. We do post available job and internship opportunities on this page when they become available, with links to the Cornell website, for your convenience. Open positions will be listed below.

Please note: Cornell Cooperative Extension is transitioning to a new application system on April 18, 2016.

Volunteer Opportunity: Become a 4-H Afterschool Club Leader

Posting from our friends at CCE Orange:

Program Coordinator Master Gardeners - Middletown, NY

The Program Coordinator Master Gardeners position will serve as the Agriculture Program Coordinator for Cornell Cooperative Extension of Orange County and will provide program coordination and support to the Agriculture Master Gardeners Program. This position will organize and coordinate activities relating to all Agriculture Master Gardeners programs and events; coordinate all aspects of reporting process; provide administrative assistance to Agriculture educators and staff; assist in the coordination of preparation for classes, programs and events in collaboration with educator; gather resources; provide guidance to volunteers and staff; scheduling; collect research data; collect evaluation data. This position will utilize existing program resources and materials in program work, and will deliver educational programs as defined.

This is a part time, 20 hours/week, non-exempt, benefits eligible position. Compensation paid at the rate of $18.73 per hour.

All Candidates must apply on-line at

All applications must be received on-line by December 20, 2018. Position closing dates may change based on Association needs. 

If you're interested in an internship, please contact the office.

Cornell Cooperative Extension is an employer and educator recognized for valuing AA/EEO, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities and provides equal program and employment opportunities. Cornell Cooperative Extension is funded in part by Rockland County thru the office of the County Executive and County Legislature.

Please contact the Cornell Cooperative Extension of Rockland County office if you have any special needs.


Last updated December 6, 2018